History

Bridges Realty was established in 1954 by Shanon Bridges in Fort Smith, Arkansas.  Over the years, other members of the family joined and grew the business, offering residential and commercial development and construction.  Fifty-five years later, we opened our first Northwest Arkansas location in Fayetteville.  Just over a year later, we grew to meet the needs of our clients in Benton County with a Bentonville location.